Carecil is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to managing and analyzing the quality of raw material, semi-finished and finished products to maintain the company’s high standard and meet the market requirements
- Conduct and review all quality QC chemical test data;
- Validate analytical procedures to meet QC’s needs;
- Responsibility towards stability in QC testing method and maintain data accuracy;
- Adapt, manage and operate analytical instrumentation;
- lab-technical skills and thorough understanding of chemical testing equipment and processes;
- Advance analytical technique and instrumentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills and analytical abilities;
- Advance chemistry knowledge, research abilities, a meticulous approach to work, analytical thinking, and attention to safety;
- A keen grasp of coating technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Performed laboratory QC and maintained equipment software;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.